Our Angel Wing Contest Week 2 Winner

Congratulations Lorraine Russo !


It is not hard to describe my angel because of who she was.  Caring, helpful, selfless and loving. Alice Helble cared more about others then she did herself.  Many times in my life I witnessed her kindness to others.  At Thanksgiving she had an ecumenical table.  People of any race, creed or color were welcomed at her table and she never had a bad word to say about anyone.  More then anything else Alice taught me how to live my life as a true caring person through her kindness and love.  As she lay dying she still had her list out for Starfish to see if she could help others who needed a ride to a doctor or any appointment.
I know now that Alice is still with me because of the example of her life.  It left an indelible mark on my life that will never be forgotten.  Her recent loss has left a physical void in my life and the life of all who knew her.  But her spirit, the true sign of an angel lives on in all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrea Candela

October's Birthstone: The Opal

Happy Thanksgiving!