Our Angel Wing Contest Week 3 Winner

Congratulations  Kurt E. Reinheimer


The angel in my life is my wife of 13 years.  After our first born child was diagnosed with autism she never complained or whined about the misfortune.  She simply has done everything in her powers over the past 11 years to help our little girl become the best and brightest she could ever hope to be.  When the house of our dreams suddenly burned down on 6/22/10 and she lost all of her possessions (except myself and the 2 children) due to my act of neglect, she never complained or whined about the misfortune.  She simply has done everything in her powers to get our life and family back on its feet.  When my wife's family disowned her due to her marriage to me 13 years ago, she never whined or complained.  She simply has made my life the best any man could ever hope for.  She is an angel, a saint and my best friend.  She tirelessly works for others with no care of her own desires.  It would mean the world to me for you to choose my wife and best friend, Pamela Reinheimer, as an angel.........for she is the angel of my family.   When she is not attending to the massive needs of our family, she is busy teaching special education within the school system where she is helping other special needs children make the most of their lives.  I hope you consider Pam to be an angel for she surely is to me and the 2 kids.  Sincerely, Kurt E. Reinheimer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrea Candela

October's Birthstone: The Opal

Our Week 1 Angel Wing Contest Winner