Our final Angel Wing Winner

Our final Angel Wing Winner.  Congratulations Barbara Vosbrink!
********************************************


I am lucky to have three angels in my life. I have my girls Jessica(18), Brittney(11) and Kimberly(5). They are the reason why I smile!!  Sometimes they test me to see how far they can go. But in the end we always talk and laugh.  I have a very good relationship with all of them. A different relationship for each of them cause of such an age difference.  I like to think that they can come to me with anything. I know they have already and I am grateful for that. But most of all they make me feel special when all they have to do is give a hug and a kiss and they say they love me and I know I'm doing something right. I am so blessed to have all three of them.
 
Barbara Vosbrink

****************************************************

Thank you for all of your entries! Never stop celebrating the Angels in your lives!
Stay tuned for more contests and giveaways to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrea Candela

October's Birthstone: The Opal

Happy Thanksgiving!