We'd Like to Share with You...

We recently received a letter from a customer in the military.  We would like to share it with you.  We are proud of it.
*****************************************

Anas,

I just received the ring. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love it and I am sure my wife will. The craftsmanship and detail is superb. Thank you so much for your excellent work and customer service. You and your team really do shine as much as the diamond ring you made.

All the best for a happy and prosperous holiday season for you and your family.

Thanks again. You really have made this Christmas special for me and my family.

Darryel

A :VERY" happy customer! (;o)





**********************************************
Everyone at Corbo Jewelers works very hard to please each and every one of our customers. A letter like this from a customer means the world to us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrea Candela

October's Birthstone: The Opal

Our Week 1 Angel Wing Contest Winner