Week 5 Angel Wing Contest Winner!

Here is the week 5 Angel Wing contest winner! Congratulations Maggie Mignone!
**************************************************************


My mother is my best friend and will always be my beautiful angel.
She has always carried me through the toughest times in my life.
She supported me through each & every difficult decision I have ever had to make.
She has shared my tears of joy and sadness.
Her tender voice and warm embrace have kept me grounded & focused on the mother that I want to be.
 
A few years ago I had the biggest scare of my life. My mother was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer.
At that moment our lives began to change. Our roles of mother & daughter were reversed.
I began carrying her through the toughest time in her life.
I supported her through each difficult decision regarding medical treatment.
I wiped her tears and kept mine hidden.
My voice became the sound of hope.
My warm embraces kept her focused on a brighter tomorrow.
 
Her strength and courage through it all was amazing.
She continued to hold me through my weakest moments.
Shared laughter with my children even though she was in pain.
She is very fortunate to have conquered the awful disease.
She is now cancer free.
Thank you God for leaving behind one of your most treasured angels.
For she is not only my mother, my best friend & my beautiful angel,
She is my hero.
 
 
Maggie Mignone

*************************************************************************************
To enter, email your angel story with your name,address, and email address to corbocontest@gmail.com !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrea Candela

October's Birthstone: The Opal

Our Week 1 Angel Wing Contest Winner